Terms & Conditions
- The client and guests agree to :
- Comply with all licensing, Health and Safety and other regulations relating to the hotel.
- Not consume any food or drink that has not been supplied by the hotel on its grounds.
- Not act in an improper or disorderly manner and comply with any reasonable request by the hotel or its employees.
- Children and Pets
Children and pets are welcome at The Fox and Hounds Hotel however the hotel and its grounds are potentially hazardous. We respectfully ask parents ensure their children are confined within the area of the function and cannot accept any liability whatsoever in the event of an accident. Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times.
The Fox and Hounds Hotel cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage to the personal property of any client or their guests whilst on the Hotel premises. The client will be liable for any loss or damage sustained to Fox and Hounds Hotel property, including furnishings, by themselves, their guests, children or dogs. The client shall pay to the Hotel on demand the amount required to reimburse or remedy such damage including compensation for loss of business whilst such damage is repaired.
- Fox and Hounds Hotel will take all reasonable steps to fulfil the reservation to the best of its ability and in accordance with the details provided. However it reserves the right to provide alternative services of at least equivalent standard at no additional cost.
- Whilst every step is taken to ensure accuracy in the tariffs and information given in the brochure and advertising it reserves the right to alter, withdraw or substitute and service or facility without prior notice if necessary.
- Fox and Hounds Hotel are not responsible in any way for the clients arrangements with third party suppliers of services to events.
- Cancellation by Fox and Hounds Hotel LTD
The Fox and Hounds Hotel may cancel a booking under the following circumstances:
- If the hotel or part of it’s grounds is closed due to circumstances beyond its control e.g. Fire, flood etc.
- Death or serious illness of a Director of the Company (with discretionary refund of monies paid to date).
- Cancellation by the client
In all circumstances notification of cancellation must be made by client who made the reservation. Room cancellations and no shows shall be subject to the following cancellation fees:
- Low season weekend bookings (November, January to March) 50% within 7 days and 100% within 24 hours.
- High season weekend bookings (December and April to end October) 50% within 21 days and 100% within 14 days.
- Midweek bookings will incur a 50% charge within 48 hours or 100% within 24 hours.
- We will do our best to re-let rooms and so no charges will occur. All deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable. This applies to amendments and full cancellations.