Luxury Tree House
Our family-friendly, luxury tree house sits beside our trout pond in the lower fields beyond the hotel gardens. Built in 2013 predominantly out of larch, it is still one of the most unique and charming wooden structures to actually be built around a tree – a ‘true tree house’!
The stunning oak that houses this 2 bedroom fully contained house is estimated to be over 250 years old. Bird boxes encourage the owls and other wildlife to peek into the windows and a deer or even an otter can sometimes be spotted in the private paddock below the 5 metre high branches.
- A king-size master bedroom
- A separate children’s bunk room with 2 slim single beds
- En-suite bathroom with copper bath and separate shower
- Fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Cosy lounge with wood burner (logs included) with French doors to a large terrace overlooking the fishing lake and outdoor heater
- BBQ area on the grounds below
Please note pets are not permitted in the tree house at any time.
Click here to check prices and availability (If Treetops does not show on your preferred date, it is sadly already booked).